Welcome to LSi Administrative Services!
Here at LSi Administrative Services we take enormous pride in offering you the whole range of Online Business Management services with an emphasis on old-fashioned service and a can-do attitude.
With over twenty years experience, founder and director Leanne Imbro is an industry veteran who knows the business back to front, with an impressive network of contacts to call upon to make sure your business is always a top priority.
Here at LSi Administrative Services, we guarantee to save you time and money, treat your business with the strictest confidentiality, offer ‘old school’ service and promise you a big picture vision every single time. Welcome to LSi Administrative Services where “Nothing is virtually impossible.”
What is a virtual assistant?
A Virtual Assistant (or VA) is a qualified assistant, usually with a minimum of 5 years experience, who will look after your administrative requirements from their own, fully equipped, home office. VA’s are also known as an online secretary, assistant, administrative freelancer, or an online personal assistant.
Why Employ LSi Administrative Services?
The benefits of employing a Virtual Assistant (VA) are simple:
- Only pay for the time the VA works on your job (not for morning tea and lunch breaks)
- Saves your business money – no employee expenses such as superannuation, workers compensation, sick leave, holiday pay
- VA provides their own office space, software and equipment
- Work is not limited to office hours of 9 to 5 – flexible working hours
- Allows you more time to focus on other areas of your business
- Strictly confidential